Affinity Designer 1.7.2
Professional Graphic Design Software for the Mac.
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Whether you’re working on graphics for marketing materials, websites, icons, UI design or just like creating cool concept art, Affinity Designer will revolutionize how you work.
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps
- Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments
- Optimized for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision
- Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode
- Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design
Perfect color and output
- Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale color models
- Full 16-bit per channel editing
- End-to-end ICC color management
- Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbor methods
- Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to
- Live effects, blend modes, image adjustments, and raster and vector masks for any part of your design
- Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviors for the best of both worlds
- The best pen tool, node tool, curve editing, geometry operations, and smart shape tools available
- Flexible text handling including comprehensive support for OpenType
- High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
- Optimized workspaces give focus to design disciplines including web graphics, UI/UX, print, and concept art
- Support for multi-page Affinity Publisher documents
- Various stability and performance improvements
- HDR / EDR monitor support
- Node tool now has transform mode for more freeform editing of nodes
- Pen tool now has a rubber band mode giving an accurate preview of how your next curve will look
- Node tool now allows for lasso selection of nodes
- New sculpt mode added to pencil enabling the manipulation of existing curves in a more natural way
- Alignment widgets have been added for much faster alignment operations
- Whole new isometric panel – allowing you to create and edit directly in any isometric plane
- All shape tools now allow you to save presets
- Add multiple strokes and fills to a single shape with the new appearance panel
- New point transform tool, allowing you to scale and rotate objects from any node
- Many grid improvements, including a new cube grid and column guides
- Many PSD import / export improvements
- Layers Panel now includes options for transparent backgrounds, different thumbnail sizes and colour tagging.
- Pixel persona now supports Sub Brushes, symmetry (up to 32-way) and on-the-fly nozzle rotation
- Alternate futures for document history have been added.