Mate Translate 6.0.5
Mate Translate (was Instant Translate) allows you to translate words and phrases between over 100 languages, use text-to-speech, and browse through already-done translations in the history. You can quickly swap languages in the pop-up using Control+S.
- 100+ languages supported
- offline history of translations
- translate in the pop-up window that’s always in the menu bar
- translate selected text from the context menu
- open the pop-up with a shortcut
- autorun as the Mac starts
- pin the pop-up window above all other windows
- insert contents of the clipboard
- Mate’s Safari extension – translate words by double clicking on them on web pages in Safari. Translate sentences by highlighting them. Enable the extension in Safari preferences for this
- China-friendly – Mate should work in Mainland China without VPN now. Also, we localized the app into Chinese
- The speak-out feature now works a few additional languages: Hebrew, Ukrainian and Bulgarian. Learning pronunciation has become easier!
- A couple of pesky bugs were squashed, too. The app should be more stable and slick now