Sketch 76.1 macOS
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
- The new Document Settings window now has undo support for changes made to the Canvas and Fonts panels.
- Improves the visibility of the pixel grid when zooming in.
- Improves error reporting when trying to import invalid Linked Data sources.
- Fixes an issue where some layers might not appear in the Layer List on macOS 10.15.
- Fixes a bug where outer borders applied to bitmaps wouldn’t be visible on the Canvas.
- Fixes a bug where the appearance of the Layer List would not be correct after switching between Light and Dark Modes on macOS 10.15.
- Fixes a bug where previews in the Insert Window could be incorrect after accepting Component updates from a Library.
- Fixes a bug where in rare cases a document would refuse to open or hang Sketch for a while.
- Fixes a bug where the Inspector would not always update to reflect the overrides after switching Symbol Source selections.
- Fixes a bug where copying SVG code from selected layers could result in incorrect gradients.
- Fixes an issue where toggling Toolbar visibility wouldn’t be persisted between app launches and across opened documents.
- Fixes a bug where inserting a Component from the Insert Window could place it on sub-pixels.
- Fixes an issue where the Line Height field in the inspector would not support decimal values if your locale was set to to use comma separators.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later 64 bit