One Chat – All In One Messenger 4.9.2
One Chat combines chat and messaging services into one simple Mac application. WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Skype and Slack. One App for all messaging services.
Use it for the following messenger and chat like a boss:
- WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Telegram, Skype, Slack, WeChat and HipChat.
- Send and receive Photos, Videos, doc, PDF..etc directly from your PC.
- Use two parallel accounts of any service(multi account support coming in next version)
- Password Protection for privacy
- Get respective Notifications alerts and reply from the same.
- Customise notification as per your requirement.
- Check if there are any unread messages, right in the menu bar.
- Go Full-screen! Chat with your friends distraction free on the full screen mode.
- Light weight which consumes minimum system memory about 70% low.
- 80% Low battery consumption.
- One app for all messengers.
- Dark mode support
- Retina Display enabled icons
- Easy to use interface
- Best in the market
- More chat services.
- Using multiple chat accounts for same service.
- Password Protection.
- And much more.
Privacy & Security
One Chat does not read anything you type, send or receive! It does not even store any of your login credentials anywhere. Each messenger lives in its own tab, which can not be accessed by other messengers.
Overall, using One Chat does provide a couple of advantages when it comes to security.
One Chat is a third party App. The developer of this software is not affiliated with Whatsapp Inc. Facebook inc. Telegram Inc. Slack Inc. Skype Inc. Google Inc. Atlassian Inc. Tencent Inc. in any way.
- Fixed Skype login issue.
- Integrated Gmail & LinkedIn chat services.
- Improved overall performance.
- Other minor issues fixed