Live Home 3D: Standard Edition 3.6.1
Live Home 3D, a successor to Live Interior 3D, is the powerful yet intuitive home design software that lets you build the house of your dreams right on your Mac. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a homeowner who is planning some upcoming home improvements or a professional interior designer trying to bridge the gap between ideas and visualization. Live Home 3D can help you.
Draw CAD-like 2D plans, then surf 3D environment to get the look and feel of the interior. Automatically add one of seven supplied roof styles using the Roof Assistant. Place and arrange furniture, appliances and other objects in both 2D and 3D modes. Shoot interior movies, make screenshots and export to 360° Panorama and Share to Facebook. In addition to that, the program allows you to export the whole interior project (an apartment or multi-story building) or selected objects to SketchUp format. Easily share your projects with others via Trimble 3D Warehouse. And now the program lets you create stereo 3D video, 360° video and stereo 3D 360° video to view or share on Facebook, Vimeo, or YouTube.
- Reworked Sample Rooms section of the Project Gallery (added new templates of kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
- Templates of kid rooms are added to template collection.
- Added about 100 new 3D objects (decorations, clothing, kitchenware, etc).
- Added ability to apply materials to each side of the slabs individually (press Option while applying material if you want to paint the whole contour).
- Each side of the building block, opening, niche and wall panel can now be painted individually.
- Improved algorithm for rounded walls creation.
- Optimized drawing in 2D.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.