Adobe Media Encoder 2022 v22.5 Multilingual macOS
Adobe Media Encoder 2022 software automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of source files, Adobe Premiere Pro sequences, and Adobe After Effects compositions. An intuitive interface, background encoding, and convenient presets help you quickly output to virtually any screen.
- Preset Browser – Access commonly used settings immediately using the Preset Browser. Organize presets by category, set favorites, and customize your most frequently used encoding presets.
- Fast, sure output to virtually any screen – Quickly and easily output your work for virtually any video or device format. Customize, set, and organize your favorite presets in the Preset Browser for fast export and batch encoding in the background.
- Performance and stability – Use Watch Folders to quickly encode video from a single source to multiple output formats.
- ARRIRAW, RED EPIC, and RED Scarlet-X support – Import your ARRIRAW, 5K RED EPIC®, and RED Scarlet-X footage directly into Adobe Media Encoder CS6 for transcoding to HD and SD formats.
Version 2022 v22.5:
Notification on Encoding or Queue Completion:
- Adobe Media Encoder can now notify you when encoding completes.
Computer shutdown on encoding complete:
- You can decide to automatically shut down your computer after all queued encoding jobs are complete.
Support for RED V-RAPTOR camera:
- Adobe Media Encoder now offers support for RED V-RAPTOR cameras.
- Fixed an issue where high Frame Rate transcoding does not go higher than 60fps.
- Fixed some encoding and API SDK issues.
Compatibility: macOS v10.15 or later, Intel or Apple silicon