PeakHour is a beautiful, real-time network-traffic visualizer that lives in your menu bar. It provides an instant view of your Internet or WiFi activity in real-time. PeakHour is great for monitoring your Internet or WiFi connection, and can help you determine how much bandwidth your computers and devices are using at any given time.
Monitor network performance of capable devices in real-time: routers, WiFi, Macs, PCs, NAS, servers and more.
Troubleshoot & Diagnose
Help troubleshoot slow downloads, poor voice/video call quality.
Keep an close eye on your usage; set up alerts to warn if you’re exceeding your quota.
Compatible with most SNMP and UPnP-enabled network devices.
PeakHour now includes a powerful history engine that stores usage and performance data for as long as you wish.
The History view lets you look back at usage and performance over any time period: hours, days, weeks, months or years.
PeakHour’s real-time view has been enhanced to support zooming and scroll-back. You can now scroll sideways back in time (up to several hours) to see past activity.
You can also zoom the view in or out to see more or less detail.
As well as monitoring usage, PeakHour can now raise notifications (via Notification Center), send an email or execute a script/program when a certain usage threshold has been reached.
Configuration made even easier
For PeakHour 3, the Configuration Assistant has been completely re-designed to make it easier than ever to discover compatible devices.
- Added “Last 7 Days” period to the History dropdown.
- Added a shortcut button to go straight to editing the interface of an SNMP target.
- Re-worked the “Target” tab in Preferences. Target Description is now at the very top (click to edit) and the overall layout has been simplified and de-cluttered.
- Choosing which target to monitor for Usage could sometimes have unexpected results.
- Usage Monitoring can now only be enabled if you have a working Bandwidth Monitor.
- The horizontal time-scale labels now change color when switching Dark Mode on and off.
- Some minor tweaks to colors for Dark Mode.