Descriptions for Download Theme Park Studio
Theme Park Studio is a powerful suite of tools that allows players to design, build and experience breathtaking amusement parks of its own. Players can build whatever they can imagine, and then share it online for others to experience.
Theme Park Studio includes integration with Steam Workshop. Now you can browse libraries of parks, promenades, custom landscapes and environments created by the community, without leaving the program. There is also a new ‘Publish’ feature to upload your creations directly from Studio Theme Park.
The function ‘Enter the park’ adds a new dimension to allow players to take a virtual tour of the parks built by the community. Players can take coasters, flat rides, Go Karts and more. With support for Vive VR, and OSVR Oculus Rift, virtual park experience is taken to a whole new level.
Using our rich set of tools, players start by sculpting their land, creating lakes, rivers and up hills and mountains. Then the door opening is established and routes are placed with our tools easy route. There are no sharp edges staggered or only gently curved paths built on the fly. With the click of a button, create fences, stairs and trees are generated in procedures are placed. Now is the time to build some attractions. Coaster creation is easy and flexible. The Coaster rails can be bent, twisted and molded into almost any design imaginable. Add brakes, accelerators, tunnels, mountain or have watered through a custom mesh, like a volcano. Virtually no limit to what you can think of. Template prefabricated parts are also provided as assistants. Want to add a bat or cobra roll? Simply click on the icon and displayed directly. All power combined with ease of use.
Studio Theme Park broke new ground when we unveiled our custom designer plane trip. This unique module allows you to design, build and invent personalized attractions. Physics can be applied to objects customized connected by joints. Then these objects animations physics apply. Animation properties include torque, force, torque damping damping force, position, rotation and scale. With this feature, the amount of travel by plane you can create with Studio Theme Park is virtually unlimited! If building custom planes routes is not your thing, no problem, just choose from our library of pre-built attractions. With just one click, the trip goes directly to the park,
Then complete the park with restaurants, gift shops, restrooms, etc. You can choose from our integrated library, or download and import custom mesh for maximum customization. Turn your park in a stunning and picturesque setting with our libraries procedures vegetation. With a simple click click trees, hedges, shrubs and flowerbeds, subtly swaying in the wind. Using our particle effects engine, add fountains, fireworks, smoke and torches for the finishing touch. Finally, open the park for guests and watch the peeps go its park and ride their personalized and horseback flat boats. You can also take a virtual tour in the first person through the park and experience their own rides. Theme parks are easily saved and archived. You can upload them to one of the sites sharing coasters Studio Theme Park coming out soon. Theme Park Studio is a product created for the community where players can actually build the amusement park of your dreams.
Theme Park features Studio include:
– Integration of Steam Workshop. Players can now simply browse through libraries parks, promenades, custom scenarios and environments, and with a few clicks, dive into a world of virtual theme park. It can also post your custom parks directly on Steam Workshop to share with the community Steam!
– Creating custom mountain. Players can bend, pull and stretch coasters in any design they want. Prefabricated templates are provided as assistants, if desired
– Pass custom plane. Design your own plane trip from scratch or choose from our library of prebuilt trip.
– Guests of the park: after opening the park, look park guests (Peeps) explore its theme park and hop on your coasters and rides planes.
– Import Mesh: Build your own environmental objects and import them for maximum customization.
– particle effects, including fire, smoke, fountains, fireworks and weather effects. Our particle effects module is very versatile, allowing the player to create a wide range of effects. The particles may be triggers for setting shows like roller coasters or splashing water.
– Landscaping: Import your own height maps and textures to create stunning landscapes, custom designs or create your own design.
– Water: water control parameters, such as velocity, level, color and size of the corrugation.
– Vegetation: our engine has an advanced solution vegetation. Our proprietary technology allows players to build from grass to elaborate oaks. Trees are generated by procedures and customized settings can be controlled by wind and turbulence. This technology has been integrated into Studio Theme Park.
– support Oculus Rift: Due to overwhelming requests this support, we are proud to announce that this latest technology will be included in all versions of Studio Theme Park.
Theme Park Studio has been in development for 4 years and integrates our patented engine and IDE games used in serious games industry.