Slidepad 1.0 (1.0.11)
An iPad style slide over window for your web apps. No more hassle of window switching. Unlike other similar apps, there is no limit on what can be placed on Slidepad. You can type any keywords, URLs like what you do in common browsers!
An iPad slide over window
By slide in and slide out, Slidepad brings iPad style multitasking to your Mac. Using Slidepad is as easy as using your dock.
A simple sidebar to switch between apps
Slidepad borrowed the concept of sidebar from Franz and Station. It is much smoother than tabs, and it helps you quickly switch between different web apps.
An omnibox lets you open any websites, tutorials or PDFs
Unlike other similar apps, there is no limit on what can be placed on Slidepad. You can type any keywords, URLs like what you do in common browsers!
- Minimal-style sidebar
- Corner snapping
- Developer tool enabled
- Customizable sound setting
- Mobile/Desktop user-agent switching
- Display badge when receive new notifications
- On/Off live notifications
- Multi-screen support
- Drag/drop support
- Picture in Picture support
- Quicklook icon support
- Dark theme support (MacOS 10.14+)
- Global keyboard shortcut support
Version 1.0 (1.0.11)
- You can now open current page in external browser.
- You can now setup auto-refresh for each workspace.
- You can now enable faster animation.
- Fixed: Close workspace may cause crash.
- Fixed: Close open file panel may cause crash.
- Fixed: Memory leak from open multiple pads.
- Fixed: Slack notification will not show correctly.
- Fixed: Slack add new workspace behavior.
- Fixed: Open files in Microsoft OneDrive will pop up a new window instead of a workspace.