Pixelmator Pro 2.1.4 MAS Multilingual macOS
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Exceptional Design and Functionality
- The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and refined design makes image editing easy and accessible, even if you’re a complete beginner
- Native dark and light appearances adapt to the light and dark modes of macOS
- A customizable interface lets you organize your creative environment just the way you want
- Choose from workspace presets created for photography, design, illustration, and painting
- A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust colors with a collection of nondestructive, machine learning-powered color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images using all their extended range data
- Create digital or traditional paintings using handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the built-in effects to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Save adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations as presets, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Speed up image editing with hundreds of presets for color adjustments, effects, layer styles, and shapes
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images
- Add customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
- Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
- Quickly create curved, circular, and path text
- Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes
- Batch process images using built-in Automator actions
- Effortlessly automate workflows using full-featured AppleScript support
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
- Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
- Zoom and enhance image resolution with the incredible ML Super Resolution
- Automatically copy the look of one photo to another with ML Match Colors
- Remove image noise and compression artifacts while preserving details using ML Denoise
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, WebP and JPEG-2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Open and edit SVG vector images
- Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop, and other locations
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Big Sur.
Pixelmator Pro 2.1.4 adds the ability to apply layer styles to RAW layers and includes a few other improvements and fixes.
- You can now apply layer styles to RAW layers.
- The performance of the Refine Selection tool’s Expand slider has been improved.
- The Clone tool was not working in very large images. Fixed.
- It would not be possible to quit Pixelmator Pro after certain long-running actions. Fixed.
- After viewing a video tooltip and closing it, the tooltip would continue to use resources even after being closed. Fixed.
- When opening PSD files, the order of Color Fills and Gradient Fills did not match the order they would appear in Photoshop. Fixed.
- When using the Shape tools and previewing blend modes with no shape selected, Pixelmator Pro would quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- On Apple Silicon Mac computers, Pixelmator Pro would quit unexpectedly with certain sizes of images. Fixed.
- Fixed a rare crash with exporting certain documents to PSD.
- Fixed a rare crash with the Print dialog.
- Occasionally, the app would quit unexpectedly when closing documents. Fixed.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later, 64-bit processor