Name: QuickBooks for Mac
Version: 2016 17.1.13
Release Date: February 15th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10.2 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/mac/
QuickBooks helps you manage your business easily and efficiently. Organize your finances all in one place, track money going in and out of your business, and spot areas where you can save.
・Built for Mac OS – Looks and works like you’d expect
・Create invoices, pay bills, and manage expenses
・Gain insight into your business with over 100 reports
・New tool lets you easily track mileage
・New multi-user options offer simultaneous access to QuickBooks data
What’s New in Version 2016 17.1.13:
● Fixed an issue saving forms with 13+ items.
● Stability fixes
● Fixed a problem that was prohibiting custom templates to go round trip Mac to Win to Mac.
● Fixed a bug where budget data would sometimes get saved incorrectly.
● Fixed a bug where the ‘Show Blank Rows’ option in budgets would sometimes stop working.
● Fixed a bug where Budgets would sometimes show all accounts instead of Income/Expense/Balance sheet accounts.
● Added a warning dialog on company file open that alerts uses if their system short date format is non-standard.
● Fixed a bug in the No Company Open window where customer short date formats were not showing correctly.
● Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur closing the Add Payroll window.
● Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur selecting voucher check format in print dialog.
● Fixed a bug where it was possible to try and sort an Audit Trail reports by various columns; which scrambled the report results.
● Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur saving a form with more than 13+ items.