Name: 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet
Release Date: February 23, 2017
Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Developer: AgileBits Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://agilebits.com/onepassword
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/1password-password-manager-and-secure-wallet/id443987910?mt=12
1Password remembers all your passwords and other sensitive information so you don’t have to. Keep your digital life secure, always available, and safe behind the one password that only you know.
1Password enables you to:
◆ Store usernames and passwords, credit card information, addresses, bank account numbers, passport details, software licenses, and more
◆ Generate strong, random passwords and log in to websites without ever having to remember or type them
◆ Save usernames and passwords automatically from your favorite web browser
◆ Use Security Audit to see how your passwords stack up
◆ Enable Watchtower to find out if any of your passwords are leaving you vulnerable
◆ Search all of your items to find what you need fast
◆ Mark items as favorites for easy access
◆ Sync your 1Password vault across mobile devices and computers
SECURE BY DESIGN
Everything in your 1Password vault is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password keeps you safe by:
◆ Using AES 256-bit encryption to keep your information secure
◆ Locking automatically so your vault is protected, even if your computer is lost or stolen
◆ Creating unique passwords with our Strong Password Generator
EASY AND CONVENIENT
The 1Password extension, paired with your favorite browser, will change the way you log in to websites. Say goodbye to typing in passwords, credit card numbers, and addresses. Say hello to simplicity.
◆ Log in to websites with just a few clicks
◆ Fill credit card information and addresses without typos or fumbling with your wallet
◆ Save your login information from your favorite web browser
◆ Use Go & Fill to automatically fill and submit your usernames and passwords
◆ Generate and use time-based, one-time passwords
TEAMS FOR ONE, TEAMS FOR ALL
With 1Password for Teams, you have full control over who has access to your most important information. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with with your family or team.
Now you can use your 1Password for Teams account directly in 1Password for Mac.
◆ Add your Teams accounts instantly by scanning your QR code right from 1Password for Mac
◆ Enjoy complete access to all of your Teams vaults
◆ Move and copy items between vaults
◆ Share important information across your team, secure in the knowledge that end-to-end encryption will keep it all protected
Learn more at teams.1password.com.
MORE THAN JUST PASSWORDS
While we love helping you create and securely store strong passwords, 1Password offers so much more!
◆ Many categories: Bank Accounts, Driver Licenses, Passports, and more
◆ Multiple vaults: Have more control over sorting and sharing your data
◆ Folders and tags: Make organizing and finding your items even easier
◆ Personalization of your items with multiple URLs, custom fields, and more
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has been highlighted in such publications as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Verge, Ars Technica, Mashable, and The Guardian. We’ve also received many awesome honors:
◆ Inducted into iMore’s 2015 Hall of Fame
◆ Recommended in Apple’s “Apps for Getting Things Done” Guide
◆ Named One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps by Business Insider
◆ Received The Mac Observer’s Editors’ Choice Award
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Received an Ars Design Award
We’re proud of this recognition, and we’re even happier that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us with us at email@example.com, @1Password on Twitter/ADN, and Facebook.com/1Password!
What’s New in Version 6.6.1:
● The Strong Password Generator now appears in the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro
● When editing items there is now a Done button on the Touch Bar to save changes
● The text on the Touch ID prompt has been clarified
● We’ve added support for Yandex Browser’s new code signature
● 1Password no longer quits itself after restoring from backup
● SplashID data can now be imported without having to convert the .vid file to UTF-8
● Translations from our incredible Crowdin translators
● Fixed some logic that prevented signing into iCloud due to old legacy iCloud data
● Fixed an issue where the Quick Look button would hide too easily
● Fixed instances where the Item Sharing menu would be incorrectly disabled
● Resolved an issue that prevented the Share button in the item details from working
● Attempting to use the Account Migrator on OS X 10.10 would result in a crash
● Restored the ability to search standard locations for existing 1Password data during setup
● Fixed an issue with the progress indicator in the Account Authentication window
● Dropping a file onto an item view to upload a related item no longer crashes on older macOS versions
● A crash that could occur during Linked Item search has been eliminated